08 July 2011

Finally, another Sarah and John Lloyd movie!



Well, it's no secret that I am a big fan of Sarah Geronimo. I really, really like her since she started last 2003. In a nutshell, here's a description of my Sarah G fandom:


  • I've had a terrible break-up last 2009, and one of the things that comforted me at work was watching her ASAP performances on YouTube. A colleague noticed that and from then on, he started calling me SG!
  • My ex-boyfriend surprised me by buying a ticket to her concert last 2009! 
  • I know almost all of the lines from A Very Special Love and You Changed My Life. I actually lost count on how many times I've watched those films.
  • I was affected after reading the YES! Magazine issue which revealed her break-up with Rayver Cruz. I've had the biggest crush on that guy, but now I can't even stand watching him on TV. Seriously.
  • I watched her movies as much as possible on the first day that it's being shown here.
  • I am not ashamed that I AM A SARAH G FAN!
LOL.

Also, I used to really like JLC, however, it changed when he started going out with Shaina. But hey! It's still  J-L-C! And as one of the biggest fans of their tandem, I am very much overwhelmed that they finally pursued into creating their 3rd movie! And I hope that it's true that it will be shown this year!

I CAN'T WAIT, OMG!

P.S.
They should think of changing its title. IT TAKES A MAN AND A WOMAN? WTH HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...