15 August 2010

"You see, everyone has a baggage..."

“…It’s a part of life. But like anything else, it’s easier when someone gives you a hand with it.”

This Ted Mosby quote is so relevant that I posted it twice or thrice already on Tumblr.

People say that I should stay on guard with my current ~relationship~, because things are complicated on his side. They say that I’m too young to handle this kind of situation, and that made me think hard before pursuing this thing with him. But just like Ted (I think I’m like him IRL lolol), I (or they) keep on pointing out his baggages, but I just realized that I have my own baggages, too. Perhaps coming from a painful breakup (lolwhat) has its downside. There were instances that when I am seeing that things were like the previous relationship that I’ve had, I will remember the feeling I’ve had back then and would feel completely paranoid, which is wrong. I dunno. I’m still keeping myself on guard, not because of his baggages, but because I’m afraid to be hurt like that again.

Lol. This weather makes me wonder, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...