30 June 2011

Twenty-Five

So I turned 25 last week. Yeah, sure, it was fun; got a lot of greetings from people (which always makes me giddy!), but that was also the most expensive birthday that I ever had. Lol!

The celebration started the weekend before my actual birthday. And take note, I had eaten at buffet restaurants for 2 consecutive days! I know, right?

June 18, 2011
Yakimix, TriNoma

I was always curious why this restaurant is always full of people, that you must be there 30 minutes or an hour before 11 am if you don't want to wait for available seats. I'm also a fan of Japanese food so I decided to have my birthday celebration with my boyfriend here at Yakimix.



And I was in awe upon entering the restaurant. It was Japanese food heaven! I was overwhelmed with all the sushis and makis that I only got to try 5 kinds. I also didn't eat rice at all cos I want to enjoy all the other food that were served there.



I almost forgot to mention the dessert area. I had fun customizing my ice cream with chocolate sprinkle and gummy bears! It's like childhood all over again!

June 19, 2011
Kamay-Kainan, TriNoma

For a change, I want to treat my family this year cos normally, my mom would cook/buy food for us during our birthdays. And when I say family, I meant 10 people. Kamay-Kainan is one of the cheapest buffets in town so it's okay. I just had a round here since I was still full from yesterday's food escapade.

June 21, 2011
Amber's Restaurant, Makati

I celebrated my birthday at work. And being the generous cat that I am (no, not really!), I decided to treat my new officemates for lunch. I bought Amber's Pancit Malabon (good for 25 people), and of course, how can I miss their famous Pichi-Pichi!


Omnomnomnom!

Amber's still the best maker of pichi-pichi! It's a good thing that it's just near my new workplace. 

June 23, 2011:
Peanut Butter Company

I promised my good friend, Anthony, that I'll treat him for my birthday. We were supposed to watch Toy Story 3 (and that was supposed to be my treat) last year, but I ditched him for a date with my boyfriend. Lol.  And it was funny cos his work normally starts at 9 in the morning, but he was already in Makati 2 hours before just to have breakfast with me.


That's the Green Tea Vanilla Sandwich, and OMG, it was soooo good! It's kinda expensive, though. It already costs P70 for a half-sandwich while you can already buy 2 of that at The Sandwich Guy. Heh.


And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the Fish and Diablo pasta. I really like the spicy peanut butter twist! 

So that's my 25th birthday celebration, everyone! It was really a good thing that this new company pays so much better than my previous one! LOL. And I was lucky that I got my first month salary days before my birthday. Birthday gods had heard my plead. Haha.

P.S. I'm not really using my camera that much, so I just grabbed photos from the internet. And thank God for Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...