04 December 2011

Facebook Circa 2008

I joined Facebook probably around late 2008. A lot of my friends didn't have their accounts back then and I think that was the time before this social networking site became so popular here in our country. There was also a phase when I was addicted to Facebook games namely: Pet Society, Farm Town and Cafe World, and now I barely play any Facebook game.

Then I discovered Archivedbook.com. It's a site where you can look back on all the things that you had done on your Facebook account since Day 1. I can't help but reminisce especially when I saw those wall posts and status updates. Lol.




The first batch of wall posts



Status updates from 2009 lol. Look at those lines from Sara Bareilles's Love Song and Alesha Dixon's Breathe Slow


My Andrew Garcia obsession (American Idol s9) Lololol


Just when things were starting between me and the boyfriend. Heh <3 Also, I really love quoting HIMYM lines haha!

I was also trying to find those status updates during the time when I was left by my ex-boyfriend circa 2009 and I was full of rage ad bitterness (just for the lulz), but I guess I already deleted them! It's also funny that when I was reading all those status updates, I can't even remember the reason why I had put them on my wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...