02 February 2010

Not A Flower Person


Word.

Of all the guys I've dated, there were only 2 of them who managed to give me flowers during a special occasion, and that would be my college suitor and my 4th boyfriend. The college suitor / college
ka-barkadagave me a bouquet of roses on a random school day after I told him that I never received a single rose even though I've already had 2 boyfriends at that time. Oh btw, I just had 5 relationships plus some MU stuff during the past 10 years. Hrhr.

I was so giddy upon receiving the bouquet that I immediately inserted some of the petals on my Philippine History book. Huhlolz.

But over the years, I've realized that I would appreciate chocolates over flowers. Lol. But srsly, I just find flowers unnecessary.

So for my future suitor / boyfriend, no flowers please. Any artsy, cutesy stuff would do. Books, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...