10 June 2011

Pizza All You Can

So last weekend, this happened:


My boyfriend and I decided to drop by SM San Lazaro and saw this ad. We immediately looked for Chef d' Angelo since it's almost dinner time, too. And we were taken by surprise to see the number of people inside the restaurant. It's a good thing we found a seat after a couple of minutes of waiting. I tried the salad first since the pizza was nowhere to be found. Lol, cos the moment they put the pizza on the table, it was already gone in just a matter of seconds. (I'm not kidding).

So anyway, here's what we got:


Sorry for the resolution, all we've got is Instagram. Lol!

It's just for P150 so don't expect a superb food quality. I only tried the pasta once since it's just a plain pasta. Like, sauce and noodles. No meat, etc. But I kept on getting the Four Cheese pizza! It was delicious! And the salad, too! 

So the next time I'll try this, I'll just choose the pizza and salad. I was really disappointed with their pasta. Really.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...