01 April 2012

Before You Know It, We're Gonna Be Celebrating Christmas Again

Aren't you surprised that it's already April? It's almost half of the year, and a lot of things had already happened.Well, there's career growth that I am waiting to happen, or if it's not meant to be, a career change may happen before the year ends. Kinda vague, huh? I just don't wanna jinx on things, heh.

My baby Miggy is growing up so fast that I need to buy him clothes every now and then. Well, I'm already buying clothes for 6 months and older --even though he just turned 3 months-- so that he'll be able to enjoy those clothes longer. He's a big kid for his age, you know. Proud mama right here!

Let me just update you with his latest photos!





He turned into a fattie in just a couple of weeks and it's amazing! And look at his Week 13 photo, he's starting to have head control. Yay, Miggy! Heh.

More photos in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...