15 August 2010

Something Peculiar, II


So last night, I saw this on my Tumblr dashboard, and I reblogged it immediately (not even wondering what movie this came from). It is just relevant, okay?

Then hours after that, I decided to watch Another Cinderella Story (finally! cos I have a copy oif this film for a couple of months already, and it was just last night that I got to watch it) after watching a serious documentary about Ninoy Aquino. I just wanna get rid of the sad feeling before falling asleep. Then I saw that particular scene and all I could say was "WTF?!" Lol.

The universe is trying to tell me something, dontcha think? Heh. Loljk. I was just in awe with this kind of coincidence.

1 comment:

  1. That quote resonated with me in a way I couldn't even imagine.

    Well, hyperbole yan. I can imagine it naman. But there was a resonance.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...