08 August 2010

Yay for 2010

2009 was a pretty bad year for me (work-related stuff, family issues, two break-ups, etc.), but I guess being optimistic at the end of that year helped a lot!

I got promoted at work two weeks ago. It's just sad that I have to be away from the people that I've been working with for the past 3 years, but thinking that I'm just 10 minutes away from work makes me giddy. I still have to adjust to new people (and responsibilities, lol!).

Also, after a year of being hmm ~single~, I can say that my love life has finally opened another chapter (LOLWHAT). Well, anyway, I'll blog about that some other time.

I also heard a lot of good news from my friends this year. My college best friends all got married this year, and one of them is already pregnant!  Then a high school friend got a scholarship to pursue medicine. My high school friends who broke up after being together for 7 years are now back in each other's arms just a couple of weeks ago. Another high school friend (whose boyfriend died March 2009), also found someone who's worth a second chance on love.

Four more months before the year ends, and I hope I'm not putting a jinx on things. I'm just thankful with all these good stuff that had come my way this year! Cheers, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...