20 July 2010

Brilliant, Just Brilliant


 
Just like what everyone had said, this film was brilliantly made. I was completely blown away while / after watching it last night. Same feeling I've had after watching The Dark Knight, which was of course, another masterpiece of Christopher Nolan. Also, the brilliant cast made me love it even more (Err, Tom Hardy? Ellen Page?). How many times do I have to use the word brilliant in this post? Lol.

 

All I did today was recommend this to my siblings and friends, telling them that they'd miss half of their lives if they don't watch it. Lol.  However, I'm kinda disappointed that some of my friends weren't interested (at all) in watching this film. Like, oh my god why? Well, haha, I just decided to watch it after reading some of the rave reviews from the people that I follow in Twitter and Tumblr. Their reactions made me curious enough to watch it. I'm not a fan of sci-fi films, I'm sarreh. But it was all worth it! It's a good thing too that we decided to watch it in 2D. P191 was a good price for this film.



This probably sums up my (and the whole theater's) reaction after that fucking ending! Hahaha! I might watch it again one of these days. Maybe after  watching Sarah Geronimo's "Hating Kapatid". Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...