04 June 2010

17 Days

So summady's excited for her birthday, eh? Yeah, maybe. But there are also certain things that made me giddy during the past few days:

1. Rainy Season
The rainy season here in our country usually starts by the end of May or the first week of June. I remember 2 years ago, I celebrated my birthday with no electricity because of Typhoon Frank. Lol. So when PAGASA announced that this year's summer would be extended on my birthday month, I thought that for the first time, I would celebrate my birthday on a hot weather. As much as I would like that to happen, I dread the country's temperature during the past few months that it was almost unbearable. But I guess we could now sleep under a blanket, cos the rainy season is finally here!

2. New camera / mobile phone
So it was last February when I lost both my camera and mobile phone. My phone was snatched from my mom when she borrowed it one night cos hers was broken. And as for my camera, I still don't have an idea how it got lost in our own home. So my mom gave me money in replacement of my lost phone, and I decided to buy a cheap QWERTY phone from Cherry Mobile. I heard it's pretty durable, plus I was eyeing for a phone that has a QWERTY keypad for some time now. Heh. I'm a cheapskate so brands don't matter. Then 2 days ago, my mom texted me that my grandma gave her a new digital camera. She's in the province right now, so I haven't seen the camera yet. Yay?

3. Morning Shift
I've been on graveyard shift for almost 3 years, and I think this is the longest time that I experienced sleeping at night. It's pretty relaxing, plus this reminds me of my student days in which I have to wake up before sunrise, and go home before sunset. Heh. But I miss my office friends cos they are all on night shift. Well, this is just temporary, though.

4. Weight Loss
Lol I dunno. Some people kept on noticing that I've lost some weight recently. Yay, right? But honestly, it's not intentional. Maybe I just lost appetite the past few weeks? But for the past years, I've noticed that I usually lose weight whenever I feel giddy, and I tend to gain weight whenever I'm broken-hearted. Lol on this body metabolism.

4. Lovelife?
For the past 3 years, I've been celebrating my birthdays with my then-boyfriends. But it will be different this year cos I'll celebrate it with friends, which would be fun! So who needs a boyfriend, right? Loljk. I just don't wanna elaborate on this stuff right now. All I can say that things are confusing, but overwhelming. I guess you can somehow connect it on my recent weight loss. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...