05 June 2010

Last Weekend

It was the weekend after payday and so I decided to splurge a bit and hang out with my friends.

Saturday:

I planned to go home immediately after work, cos I wanna have enough sleep before going out for a drink with my high school friends. But one of my office buddies, Justin, asked me to accompany him cos he wants to buy a new phone. I also ended up buying a new phone for myself. Heh.



I got this water jug as a freebie for that phone, and decided to give it to Zach instead.

And later that night, I went out for a drink with 2 of my high school friends. Too bad that the rest didn't make it. Also, it's one of the few times that I went out drinking and I don't get home drunk. Yay for me!



Nen, Flo, Kat



Franco, Mike, Rex



The pseudo-lovers. LOL!



So I was the "fifth wheel" during that night. Flo was with Franco, while Nen was with Rex. But then Mike came to join the fun, however, he just stayed for almost an hour. Still, it was a fun night!

Sunday:

I finally had a chance to hang out again with my best friend's twin brother, Anthony. It's been months since we were planning to meet up, but because of our busy schedules, it just wouldn't happen. I also bought him a scarf during my Baguio trip last February, and it was just this day that he finally got it.

We had these for lunch at Teriyaki Boy:







Then had some sweet dessert in Krispy Kreme after:











You may be wondering why he's dressed up like this. Heh. It's because he just came from a flight attendant application earlier that day. And then he needed to go home immediately after that, and since I was already in the Cubao vicinity, I decided to do some thrift shopping. :)

Things are different for this week, though. I'm just enjoying the bed weather so I might as well stay at home the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...