10 June 2010

Gabe Bondoc Will Tell You My Story

I have the biggest crush on this talented singer/songwriter/ guitarist/ nerd for almost 2 years now. Look how adorable he is whenever he's singing, and how dimples appear whenever he says "Ello" at the start of his videos.

So anyway, when people ask me "What's new with you?" or "How are you today", I'd just come up with several versions of "I'm fine", but there are really a lot of stories to tell. I was in the mood to listen to some of Gabe Bondoc's covers on my way to work this morning, and then it just struck me, that maybe a couple of Gabe's covers/original songs could somehow narrate or summarize those piled up stories.

So almost a year ago:

I Remember (Keyshia Cole)



I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you
I was sad and lonely

Then an unexpected thing happened:

Fallin For You (Colbie Caillat)



I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

But you know that some things take time:

My Plan (Gabe Bondoc original)



Even though I like to keep you mine,
My plan is not to change your mind
I'll lock the feelings deep inside,
For another time, for another time

But no matter how you much you try to think that it's not meant to be, you just can't control what you really want and feel:


Stronger Than (Gabe Bondoc original)



I swear I'm stronger than these emotions
But they're taking over me

At the end of the day, you'd end up wondering if it is all worth it:

Chasing Pavements - (Adele)



Should i give up,
Or should i just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,
Or would it be a waste?
Even If i knew my place should i leave it there?

There you go. Lol that was sappy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...