08 July 2010

Obligatory Birthday Post

In case you didn't know, I turned 24 two weeks ago. Heh.

There are only two occasions that I look forward to celebrating every year: Christmas season and my birthday. Who doesn't want to celebrate their birthday, anyway? I feel special whenever people (especially the unexpected ones) remember my birthday.

Started my day at around 7 in the morning. I was actually surprised with all the greetings that I got on my Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter accounts. Yeah, it was shallow, but it really made me feel giddy. Zach and Rod asked me if I have any plans for lunch (it was a Monday, so my family and most of my friends were at work/school) and we decided to have an eat all you can escapade in TriNoma. It's been a while since I've eaten that much!

Zach and Rod :)

Zach insisted eating here since he missed eating Kapampangan dishes

HEAVEN!

Sucheen and Kittykat :)

 ZachKat (lol)

Went home at around 5 in the afternoon, rested for an hour (early dinner with my family), then headed to Makati to celebrate with my high school friends. We chose Makati over QC cos most of them would be coming from the south part of the metro. I also didn't have work that day, so I agreed that I'd be the one to adjust. Heh. 

First thing I learned at 24: Never get drunk in Makati if you're residing in the QC area. Thankfully, my friend (who lived near my place) fetched me after her shift that night.  I must say I ended that day with a blast. Also, the last birthday greeting was the sweetest I got that day.*wink*

More photos:

All dressed up, while the birthday celebrant was just wearing shorts, racerback and a cardigan. Lol

 Nen :)

 One of the perks of having a friend who works in Rebisco: Having to taste their soon-to-be released products. It's the local version of Cheetos (I guess?).

Ok.

Drunk face is on!

I can say that this year's celebration was better than last year. :) A big hug to those who remembered my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...